Our contact details
Address: 26 Milford Road, Lymington SO41 8DW
What data do we collect?
tilingstore.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information including your name, email address, billing and shipping address, and your business or personal phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide tilingstore.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Get in touch with us directly via email or telephone
- Purchase any of our products
- Use or view our website without disabling your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
tilingstore.com collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with occasional updates, offers and links to new products posted on tilingstore.com website
- Enable you to make purchases from our online store
- Use Google analytics to measure user interactions with our website and make improvements to our service
How do we store your data?
The way we store your data, in relation to personal identification information, is determined by the way you provide us with it.
- Making a purchase in our online store passes your billing and shipping addresses via secure connections to our server, where your data is stored in our website’s database.
- Your purchase also passes your billing details via a secure API connection to your chosen payment provider: credit or debit cards are processed by Stripe, mobile or browser payments are provided by Apple pay or Google pay.
tilingstore.com, Apple, Google and Stripe will keep your personal identifiable information data for as long as is necessary to continue providing you with our services.
If you wish to terminate any of these services you can also request for us to delete or anonymise any data we hold about you, if you would like us to do this, please contact us.
Google tracking IDs and other essential cookies are set in your browser by our connection to our payment providers’ APIs, our checkout software and our Google Analytics account. More information about cookies and how to disable them can be found below in the cookies section.
Your email address will remain within Mailchimp’s database for as long as we continue to use Mailchimp’s services for email marketing, or until you specifically request removal from the list.
You can do this by using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you, or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
If you are under 18 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
tilingstore.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request tilingstore.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that tilingstore.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request tilingstore.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that tilingstore.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that tilingstore.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to tilingstore.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that tilingstore.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping track of what you have in your shopping bag
- Processing payment via API connection to your chosen payment provider
- Allowing you to log in to our website and see you order history and manage your account.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
tilingstore.com sets essential cookies via our checkout software that enable us to keep track of items in your shopping bag, allow you to log in to our website and manage your account details.
Our payment providers set their own essential cookies to connect with the information relating to your shopping bag and allow you to pay for your items.
tilingstore.com also uses unique (trackable) cookies that are set by the Google Analytics service, using the implementation of analytics.js.
These cookies set tracking IDs in your browser and allow tilingstore.com’s Google Analytics account to track user interactions with the tilingstore.com website.
Analysis of this tracking data is only possible within a Google analytics account where all the information available is completely anonymised.
The cookie notice used on tilingstore.com website also sets a non-unique (non-trackable) cookie in your browser, enabling you to keep it hidden for 6 months.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove existing cookies from your browser. However, disabling all cookies in your browser will disable your ability to make a purchase.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk